Re: LED Replacement Bulbs

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 21:43:35 EDT

In a message dated 10/11/2001 12:24:40 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
ArcticRoze@aol.com writes:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> Just wondering how well the white LED taillight bulbs work with stock
> tails?
> I can't remember if I read on here if someone mentioned that the light
> doesn't spread throughout the entire taillight, so they actually don't look
> brighter. Anyone using them?

These are primarly used with clear lenswes, they are in no way brighter than
standard bulbs, I use them on ym dads 99 Ram, they are very cool, they give
youa small red dot, it's bright enough that you can easily see it. The
factory style lights however are far more noticable... They also make the
use of a $10+ Eletromechanical flasher nessicary (other wise it blinks at
about a million flashes per second)

Hope this help

Greg