Quickor suspension / Fabbed X brace for Reg Cab Shortbed Gen 2

From: NVMYDakota@aol.com
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 21:46:24 EDT

Quickor suspension?

Who is this, I ahve never heard of then, I was planning on using energy
suspension piece, there about $50 if I remeber correctly (no leaf bushings, I
am tacliong the front then the rear, not both at once!)

What about Poly Cab mounts, they sell em, but I am wondering if they are
worth it, in Mop Action they used them, but I am not sure if they did much of
anything.

I am also thinkging of having a Xbrace welded up for me (ok just hte X in the
middle, the bars will bolt onto that!

Greg