RE: Club Discount? Was Factory Service Manual

From: brad k (brad70_98@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 11 2001 - 22:53:55 EDT

> I put the link up on the page, but do you have any
>idea what
>they mean by "user name"?? I wanted to put some
>instructions
>on the page to let everyone know how to get the
>discount, but
>this user name thing doesn't make any sense to me.

Jon,

I think our email address would work. Since that's
the closest thing we have to a registered "user name".
I will check with them to make sure. The parts person
I've been dealing with is on vacation this week, so
I'll find out next week.

BTW I emailed the dealership back and gave them the
URL to the link you set up, so everything is set up
on thier end. He even gave me the discount to the
FSM I had ordered a few days before. :-)

Brad K.