GEN III Gauge pods

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 15:18:43 EDT

  Wondered what gauge pods (I think that's what they are called) are
available for the GenIII's. Dad's birthday is coming up, and I thought I
might get one for him for his 97....let him put his own gauges in it.
  A couple people bought one recently it seems, but it wasn't as
described...not a direct replacement or something. I'm not sure they were
happy with them. If someone could point me in the direction of one that is
a clean, factory look install, that would be great.
Thanks!

--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/