RE: Anybody want to trade or sell BENCH SEAT FOR 1999 DAKOTA?

From: Smokindakota (webmaster@smokindakota.com)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 12:30:36 EDT

I have a 40/20/40 bench seat. However, I took the center part out and made
bucket seats out of it. But now I have my racing seats in. All you need is a
new set of seat rails and I am not sure if you have to weld the center part
to the frame of the two seats. I hade to grind off a couple rivets to
seperate them. They are the Agate Gray. I am near LA county as well. I will
sell for $75 if you come pick them up.

Steven

http://www.smokin-graphics.com
http://www.smokindakota.com