Re: GROUP BUY - OBD-II Scan tool

From: Ryan Beverlin (streetdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 13:06:17 EDT

There actually pretty expensive and know that i think about it , we'd have
to have the MDS 2 aslo , n/m , its a great tool , but we outghta buy the
OBD2 scanner for alot cheaper , i think i can get an OBD 2 for like 200
Bucks off a tool truck ,
Ryan Beverlin
(1992 Dak Carbed V8 Conversion)
http://home.houston.rr.com/burnout/ryan.html