Re: Removing Dealer Sticker

From: Punch (2punch.crash2000@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 16:51:40 EDT

take it to the dealer and tell him to remove the sticker!

when he bitch's say you didn't authorize him to place advertising on your
truck, then threaten to call the cops! it's the same as if I painted your
truck it's vandalism!

then pull out the contract and make him show you where you authorized him!!

if he doesn't remove the sticker start putting DML stickers on all vehicles
in the dealers lot, tell him it's the same thing !!

malicious yes!