Re: Dakota complaints...me too

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 23:33:11 EDT

Someone PLEASE feed the baby his bottle so he'll shut up and MAYBE he'll
(yeah, right) go away...... If you don't like it soooo much, sell it
(you CAN do that) and get something you'll be "happy" with (hmmm, a Yugo
comes to mind) All you're doing right now Ray is pissing alot of folks
off for no reason. Things go wrong, cars break, I'm in the biz of
picking up broken cars, and I've seen them all. There's a "track record"
and the real world. You got alot of miles and you think nothing's gonna
go wrong??? Man, you need help if you think that way.
   Example, last Fri I picked up a '00 Accord that died in the #3 lane
of my freeway, due to a b/o alternator, the dealer said to the lady when
she asked why the battery light was on that it was ok and to bring it in
Monday, and 45 mins later, she dies in the freeway, putting her life
(and mine) in serious risk. How's that for "legendary" Honda service??
It's the dealers that don't know how to take care of the probs.
Luckilly, I have a awesome service dude to take the Streak to. No, she's
not perfect, things have happened (albeit more than 50% likely due to 4
wheeling :) ) but my dealer doesen't even hesitate to help me out so I
don't rant and cry and whine like others........
   And I get tons of compliments and questions as well. And I tell them
all the same thing, "This the perfect size truck for any job, it's my
version of an SUV, it hauls ass as well as all my toys, takes the whole
family to dinner, takes me to far away places inaccessible to ordinary
vehicles, fits in my garage, looks pretty, takes all my greasy car
parts, and keeps asking for more" Nuff said I think. Have a nice day Ray
and enjoy you're overpriced and overhyped "Toy" when you get it.

Bye,
Ed

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dak Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, HAS 410hp at the crank, Will be Intense Blue
next month!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm