Austin Area Folks - We've got a nasty one coming in tonight!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Oct 12 2001 - 23:57:52 EDT

All those in the Austin and surrounding areas...batten down the hatches
and cover your trucks...we've got a nasty one coming in tonight!!

------------------------------
Bulletin - Eas Activation Requested Severe Thunderstorm Warning National
Weather Service Austin/San Antonio TX 1027 PM CDT Fri Oct 12 2001

The National Weather Service Has Issued A

* Severe Thunderstorm Warning For The Following Counties In Texas...
Travis Hays

* Until 1130 PM CDT

* At 1027 PM... National Weather Service Doppler Radar Indicated A
Severe Thunderstorm 12 Miles Northwest Of Dripping Springs... Or About
13 Miles West Of Lakeway... Moving East At 25 Mph.

* The Severe Thunderstorm Will Be... Over Lakeway At 1055 PM 3 Miles
North Of Lost Creek At 1115 PM 3 Miles North Of West Lake Hills At 1120
PM 2 Miles North Of Austin At 1125 PM

* This Warning Includes Locations In And Around... Lakeway Lost Creek
West Lake Hills Rollingwood Austin

This Is A Dangerous Storm. If You Are In Its Path You Should Prepare For
Damaging Winds In Excess Of 55 Mph... Large Hail... And Deadly
Lightning. People Outside Should Move To A Shelter... Preferably Inside
A Strong Building But Away From Windows.

Bernd D. Ratsch
Owner - SpeedTweaks, LLC
http://www.speedtweaks.net