Re: Re: Re: 4bbl m1 versus 2bbl m1 intake :attn bernd

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 01:17:37 EDT

actually i do or want to go with the 4bbl throttle body. still trying to
make up my mind as to which setup to use(save up for). the 2bbl tb with the
new mpi manifold or get the 4bbl and use the 4bbl mpi mainfold.
the fact that you have to do some cutting or new wiring to get the 4bbl to
hook up right doesn't bother me.

bernd what kind of horsepower would a truck have to have do you think to be
able to use the 4bbl tb ?

hemidak@msn.com