Re: dakota complaints...Attn Ray

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 11:23:31 EDT

I understand the need for speed. Past the end of the MPH numbers (130?) in
my 2K R/T (MP puter) this week.

BUT PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU ARE WITHIN THE SPEED RANGE OF YOUR TIRES!!! We'd
all hate to
lose any of us due to throwing a tread at excessive speeds. (Troll boy
excluded, but then his truck isn't running)

TonyC