Brake rotors, need some, which ones?

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 18:30:11 EDT

Hey all,
Well, it is that time again. I need to get my brakes
done. I have already replaced these rotors once
before, bcs of the warping. Now, I'm looking for some
that won't. I want a direct replacement for them. I
really don't want to have to change anything, besides
the rotors, on them. I will just need to replace my
pads right now, bcs they are completely worn down. I
never heard them squeak, like they were supposed to,
when they were getting dangerously low. I just noticed
the metal scraping noise a few days ago. Any help
would be greatly appreciated. I don't want to spend an
ungodly amount on these either.

Thanks in advance!

=====
Later,
Geoffrey (The R/T Killer)
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~1979 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
www.geocities.com/rt_killer98
ICQ# 62723274