Re: shock choices

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 14:50:02 EDT

I put Rancho RS5000s on my '99 (same setup as yours) about 6 weeks ago and
I'm happy with them, but you probably wouldn't be. They stiffened up the
ride pretty good, to the point where I had to adjust my seating position to
prevent back pain (I have a bad back to begin with). Handling is much
improved and the tires stay glued to the road even on the nastiest roads,
but you will feel the road.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com