Re: RE: Gen I vs. II vs. III

From: dakotaviper (dakotaviper@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Oct 14 2001 - 20:51:35 EDT

The thing about '91's is that they are Gen. II's.
But, one thing that is holding up whether they are a
Gen I or a Gen II is the front grille. I've seen '91
with the sealed beam type of headlight and also with
the flush mounted units that have a halogen bulb. I
was told that the flush mounted/halogen bulb
headlights were introduced as a mid-year model year
upgrade. Something about availability of the flush
type grilles. Hope this helps out.

Steve