Re: Dakoberfest - Pics??

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 07:55:31 EDT

We didn't have a whole lot of cameras going Saturday, partly because there
were so few people. I'm sure Jason & Norah have a bunch of pictures, but I
have zero, unless you count the ones I took when I got home.

I think Jason does have a picture of me holding the fan after we removed
it, but I don't think we took any in the ravine. We were more worried (all
of us) about getting out of there with our trucks in one piece.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com