Re: tire size

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 08:22:34 EDT

These tires are mounted on the stock aluminum rims. They are the six
spoked ones that the catalog called "predators," I believe. The tires do
not bulge out from the rims and don't squirm around. They are a good fit
and work well. Maybe it would work well on a 15X8; I don't know since I
only have the dinky stock wheels that came with the SLT that year ('95).

Richard