Re: Re: Any interest in a Dodge Dakota Forum?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 13:12:22 EDT

As I saw yesterday with my cry for help on the fan. Didn't have to go looking on
a website, didn't have to go searching for my thread, the answer was just there
for me.

Really, the only advantage I can see in a web-based format is that you can include
pictures easier, but the DML has an upload area (is that still working, Jon?) and
most folks have or can get web space to link to easily (and you'd need that space
on a web forum anyway).