Gauges/wiring harness ???'s

From: Will Coughlin (willcoughlin@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 10:02:04 EDT

Ok, been thinking a little in tha last week or two, I hope somebody has the
answers to these questions. If you were to put a carb'ed motor in a gen-II,
would the gauges still function properly? What about the other
electric/chassis wiring harness? All the stuff like headlights,door
locks,etc would still work correctly, right? I'm pretty sure that it has
nothing to do with the pcm, but was just curious. What about the electric
fuel pump? Would it function properly? How could regulate the pressure down
to the 10 psi or less that you might need to run the carb? Just curious, not
planning anything. Thanks,

Will Coughlin willcoughlin@hotmail.com
'00 reg.cab,2wd,4.7L/NV-3500HD5-spd/3.92sg(9.25")
http://www.geocities.com/willcoughlin/index.html