Dak 6-Pack hood for sale and other stuff

From: Sam South (sawcut64@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 19:51:50 EDT

Hey if anyone is interested a friend of mine is selling his truck and
parting out a few items, they are, GenII flat black fiberglass 6- pack hood
$400.00. I've seen this hood and it's in decent shape but not perfect, but
it's one of a kind and functional. I'll try and get some pics posted on my
page sometime in the next week. He's also selling a Magnum 360 shortblock
with 4000 miles with a comp cam for $1000.00. He also has 6-lug axles, 2800
converter, and a stock intake, so if anyone is interested let me know, the
parts are in SE Michigan(Detroit).
Sam South
ET 13.61,MPH 105.88
95 Dak, 5.9L,3.90 LSD,5-speed