RE: Engine block heater...

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 21:31:59 EDT

An electric might help, by providing less resistance to get moving at
startup, but if you've got a weak battery, the extra electrical load may
hasten its demise.

Your stuttering startup sounds like what happened to Bob Nichols at Lebanon
Valley back in 2000 when he drained his battery completely. It wouldn't
even idle.

Sounds like a good excuse to get an Optima battery.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com