Next generation Dak?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 16 2001 - 23:54:51 EDT

Got to thinking about where I'm going with my current Dak and the future of
Dakdom. Any guesses on when the next generation might appear? I'm
thinking if I don't like the appearance of the GenIV, I'll probably part
ways with my '99 and get the final year of the GenIII, built to order (got
this one off the lot and I'm wishing for a few things that are huge money
to swap now).

OK, I'll admit it, I was really wary of the 4.7L when it came out. But
after driving a couple '02 Rams with it and the automatic, I think I'd
really like it in a Dak with a manual. Then again, if they make the 5.7L
available in the time I'm looking at, I'd have to get that.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com