Re: 4cyl dakotas Was Which Dakota

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 01:20:49 EDT

Ummm, uhhhh, I'm a a loss for words, bwahahahaha, they also work good as
wheel chocks, and tell ya what, you might out corner me, but I'll be all
over (literally) and around your 4cyl in the straights!! Tell ya what,
I'll put money on it that when I get my 35 year old Oldsmobile going, it
as well will wipe the floor, that includes around corners as well with
your little truck. Man, this is too funny to read, some people/kids have
no clue what real "performance" is, rotflmfao!!! Ya know what, I'm crazy
enough to do it as well!! :)

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'01 Dak Quad Cab 4x4 SLT+ 4.7L V-8, Auto, Bright Silver Aka the "Silver
Streak"!!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, HAS 410hp at the crank, Will be Intense Blue
next month!!

See the Silver Streak and Project Olds here!!
www.dodgetruckonline.com/ed.htm