Re: Re: RE: Re: Any interest in a Dodge Dakota Forum?

From: Andy Levy (andylevy@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 19:43:53 EDT

Getting the mail was great because I could always have my own personal
archive of what I thought was important/helpful to me. In fact, quite a
bit of the material that I used in starting the FAQ came right from that
store of knowledge.

I switched to the NG view and just use the archives on the DML site now.
Just as easy and I don't have to worry about accidentally deleting
something, or a drive crash.

--
-andy
andylevy@yahoo.com