RE: Got hit !@#$$

From: Tim Althoff (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 23:50:43 EDT

oh man that sucks!!!

Tim Althoff

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET]On Behalf Of mgrose@ameritech.net
Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2001 11:41 PM
To: dakota-truck@BUFFNET.NET
Subject: DML: Got hit !@#$$

Well fellas you can add me to the list of people who got their radios
stolen. Got out of work tonight and get to the truck and see my dash
sitting on the seat, follow it up to the passenger side window to find it
broken out. Filed a police report, but I don't see much coming of it right
now. They hit another car two days ago, 3 spots down from my truck. So now
I get to decide what unit to put in once I get the window fixed, and money
to buy a new stereo. I don't think I am going to make the deductable with
this one. Sometimes people really piss ya off. Sorry just wanted to vent to
someone about it. On the plus side though they didn't take anything else
and didn't take apart the door frame to get in.

-Matt Grose
South Euclid, OH
97 RC 4x4 Sport 3.9L V6 minus a stereo
DML Profile: http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/Gv2394THi1OPQ/