RE: Re: Dodge Trucks on Steroids

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 11:21:07 EDT

You have to order through them. The warranty is provided through them and
if minor they will pay a local dealer to fix the item or ship it back east
(they pay for shipping).

Remember- the Ford Lightning weight is 4495lb. The R/T regular cab is
36xxlb. The 4.7 regular cab is 3495. So the weight factor with the same HP
rating, who do you think will win?

Steven St.Laurent
IOW/IOS Engineer (NT Platform)
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, US Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"My work has already proven itself. It is
you that has not gotten it yet....unknown author"