RE: Cecil County Dragway Nov. 17

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (rich.wisotzkey@gd-ns.com)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 12:18:38 EDT

Bob,
Wow, you are the man!!! Since you are coming down, if the ol' Dakota is
running, I'll come over. It goes in to the dealership Monday for the
transmission. I'll try to get one of my "MAP Adjusters" built for you
before then. I've decided to go ahead and get the design notorized, then
just look for connectors later when I get the chance. Look forward to
seeing you.
Rich - Ashburn, VA
PS. What's a pb?