Date & Location of Dakotafest Classic 2002

From: David Digney (dodgedakotaquadcab@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 12:29:20 EDT

Date of the Dakotafest Classic is APRIL 20,2002
Park Name is REINDAHL PARK
Location is at the junction of East Washington Ave & Portage Rd.

The park is rented from 9:00am-9:00pm
Alcohol & Beer is permitted.The parking lot holds about 70-80 spaces.

More info to follow as updated

David A. Digney (00' Dakota Quad Cab 3.9 R/T)
Magnum V6,42RE,3.90:1,Rancho RS5000 Shocks,Mobil 1 10w30,Ac Filter
Dynomax Super Turbo Muffler,Gutter-Guard Grill Screen,Sport Masters Tonneau
Cover,Soon to add Intense Performance Big Mouth Intake,& V8 throttle
body.Member of the "Dakota Mailing List" (Wisconsin District
Representative)Member of DakotaUSA (Wisconsin Chapter President)
webpage at: "http://communities.msn.com/MyDodgeDakotaQuadCabsHome"