Re: new truck price...

From: mike kulczycki (dakota1994@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 18 2001 - 22:24:53 EDT

michigan... so i don't know if it is just high here or what. i have gotten
one speeding ticket in my life about a year ago for 10 over. so i don't
know if that is the problem. if it is that really sucks... cuz i was
going 81 in a 70 at the time with no one around.. that really pissed me
off... they said that it would go down to $700 or so once i turned 25...

mike k
94 slt,cc,V6,2wd,auto, k&n,flowmaster 40 series, are fiberglass cover,
kenwood HU, CV, RF speakers, and so on..
http://www.hornok.com/zig