Re: tips for changing plugs

From: Jon (jonram@megalink.net)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 13:21:02 EDT

I had that same problem, busted my knuckle off the brake master cylinder
before I used a universal joint along with my 6" extension.
My owner's manual for my '96 3.9L V6 said the correct gap was .035.
Hope this helps.
Later,
Jon
jonram@megalink.net
The Dodge Diesel Website
http://www.dieseldodge.com
1996 Dodge Dakota Sport 4X4, 3.9L V6, 42RE, 3.92:1 8.75 axle