Re: new truck price...Eric

From: TonyC (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Fri Oct 19 2001 - 18:04:57 EDT

As for DUIs, here in FL they have been given out to people on rollerblades,
skateboards, bicycles, basically anything with wheels!!
Nothing like polanning to tie a good one on and riding your bicycle to the
local tavern only to still get a DUI, go figure!!
TonyC
(way too many points, and paying less than 1700 annually total for full
coverage on a 98 Avenger and 2K R/T)