Great Deals on Shocks!

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Oct 20 2001 - 00:40:06 EDT

If anyone is in the market for shocks, especially the ProComps,
4wheelparts.com has a deal going now. The shipping is free on a any set of
4 shocks, PLUS you can take an extra 10% off the price with the coupon code:
311010X They have great deals on shocks to begin with and the extra 10% off
is great. I bought a set of ProComp 9000's for my truck a few weeks ago and
love them.
BTW: If you go with Procomp's, shock boots are included although I don't
really think it says that anywhere. If you make a note in the comments
section when you order that you want a certain color, they will give it to
you....at least they did for me.

--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/