Re: Spank...Quad Cab R/T vs Lightning...A.K.A. "Dumb Ass vs Cops"

From: David Zavetsky (zavetsky@home.com)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 08:25:33 EDT

Not to be a wet blanket here, and of course I am always the devil's
advocate <grin>, but............

1) "The punk driver pulls along side me,flips me the bird,then rockets
ahead." Ok...so what?? Doesnt sound like the "punk driver" did anything
other than flip you off.....apparantly "calling you on"....worth involving
the law?? Nah....

2)"Then,a Kawasaki Banzai cycle pulls ahead of the Lightning,and takes
off.The Lightning blasts off and chases the cycle.These 2 are now driving
way in excess of 110 mph." Ok, so there's another idiot out there calling
the other guy on...apparantly...my question is this...if they were doing in
excess of 110, how exactly did you know that unless YOU were doing close to
that as well??? Far as I know, there are no roads in the US that allow
speeds faster than 70...and unless you had a radar gun, aint no way you're
figuring out THAT speed unless you're racing.....if you were doing the
limit, they would be WAY WAY WAY ahead of you and "catching up" would not
be an option without doing that speed yourself.....

3) "My friend and i caught up to the punk,wrote down his license plate.As
he is waitinmg for the light to change,he is spinning his rear
wheels,making clouds of smoke.This guy is a real sh*thead.I decide to turn
him in & call the county cops." How exactly did you report him? Did you
mention to the cops that you were also speeding in excess of the limit? I
would guess not........

No offense intended here, but sounds to me like maybe you were racing too
and he beat you and you got ticked off and used the law for your own
playtime fun.........just the way the spaces in between the lines read to