Attn: Will,re: Denso Iridium Spark Plugs

From: Brett Forehand (brett4hand@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 17:13:05 EDT

Hey Will,

thanks for the response. The article I got the information from actually
did four dyno runs. The first was with the change of plugs (they did admit
the old plugs were fouled and the engine was running way too rich). They
then added an Anderson motorsport power pipe and dyno'd another 16
horsepower. Next was a BBK twin 62 mm tb for another 17 horsepower, and
finally did a Diablo custom tuned chip "claiming" 59 horsepower. The title
of this article is called "Lost and found", and they are admitting that
their Cobra was way out of tune, and were trying to figure out where the
lost power was at. Probably *any* set of new plugs would have helped a lot.

While goofing around the internet yesterday, I came across this site
http://209.132.206.136/content/pht/pht20010101ds.xml

You might want to check it out...it has some of Kenny Duttweiler's race
engine results on it. Also found that these plugs run about 14.95 a piece!
I guess I could afford to try them if I had one of those turbocharged 3
cylinder Suzuki's.... Nah, think I'll keep the Dak!

Later,
Brett Forehand
'94 Dakota CC Sport
http://www.wacokid.freehomepage.com/