My Opinion

From: AlexReed (alexreed@home.com)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 10:53:22 EDT

Ok gang,

    I read the post(s) about the racing and calling the cops. I also
read the follow up posts and would like to just say this. I do agree
that all of us have down stupid things on the road, on purpose or not.
Whats done is done, lets move on. Live, learn, grow stronger. Lets learn
from our mistakes. Now, calling the police, for the concern of others I
can understand. When a person calls just to get even or just to piss
someone else off, remember that at one time that was you! Now there are
times when people are putting others at risk and they need to be
stopped. Its a judgement call. Its up to each of us to make the call,
others shouldnt second guess that decision. So, do the best you can,
thats all anyone can do. Thats my opinion, no offense to anyone. Later.

AR