DAKSY B'day

From: DAKSY (rsmith13@nycap.rr.com)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 18:00:52 EDT

Hey, DML!
I just checked the sticker inside the door & she was built 72412 (July 24,
1999, 12:00).
She's got a 6K tach.
Hey, Magnum S/T!
I resemble that 30-40 yr old remark (49-1/2+)! Except, of course, the
pot-belly part - I do 1,500 crunches a week to strengthen my stomach & take
the pressure off my back & I wear my hair short because I CAN! It
miraculously grows back! No bad comb-overs in my future! At least you didn't
diss the SY DAK drivers!
BTW, I see that Chubby (GMC?) jumped on the bright yellow truck
bandwagon...I see a 2K02 in a lot in Latham. This is 2+ years AFTER DC
brought us into the SY world...and a year after Ferd finally figgered it out
with their lil yellow Rankers...
Good-BYE!

Bob Smith (Daksy2K on AIM)
DML/DML
2K DAKSY CC Sport +
3.9l; V6: 4X4
(1 of 980 2K DAKSYs mfrd)
For the mods,details, etc., visit us at:

http://home.nycap.rr.com/daksy/

(ps, we're still working on it...
Susan on the page; me on the DAKSY! )