Re: AutoX and Speedtweaks

From: Steven T. Ekstrand (cyberlaw@earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 23:33:30 EDT

Actually on one of the major national Autocrossing mailing lists we had a
huge thread on Dakota's autocrossing. Turns out there are quite a few us
coming out the closet. The non-Dak crowd sounds duly impressed. The Daks
and Durangos are popular tow vehicles for lighter sports cars.
Occasionally, the race car will break and the competitor will unhook the
trailer and run the Dak in local competition.

So there might just be a small but growing segment of coneheads looking for
Dak and Durango "Speedtweaks".

-Steve Ekstrand