Re: Re: Re: Re: tips for changing plugs

From: mrdancer (mrdancer2@home.your.underwear.com)
Date: Sun Oct 21 2001 - 23:37:53 EDT

I think I just use one short extension (the standard one that comes in those
$15 WallyWorld socket sets), but I may use two shorties on one or two
plugs - can't remember... Keep in mind that if you have a later model truck
('97+, I think), your plugs may be harder to get to, despite being a larger
truck. I remember on my '76 Charger SE w/ 400-4v, I had to use two
extensions and a knuckle-joint, and on one plug, I just put the plug socket
on it and turned the other end with an open end wrench (couldn't get a
socket on it any which way).

--
Remove .your.underwear to reply