Items for sale

From: Colucci Dan (dcolucci@lphs.dupage.k12.il.us)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 09:11:47 EDT

Guys,

I have been off the list for a while. I am still driving a Dakota (which is
for sale if anyone is interested in a 1994 RC 5.2 5speed) I have since
bought a 72 Duster 440 4 speed which is being worked on. So I am selling
some Dak items to finance the new project.

Here they are: Shipping is extra on all items.

Stock V8 throttle body - $75
Stock fuel injectors from a 1998 R/T. Less than 5000 miles on them $100
Stock rocker arms (2 sets) make offer
Two 15x8 Dakota Durango rims with brand new BFG Drag Radials 275/ 50. The
tires are mounted and balanced. Ready to bolt on. $375

I am located in the Chicago area and can ship once payment is received
(money orders or the like). If you want information on anything including
the truck contact me privately at dcolucci@lphs.dupage.k12.il.us I can send
pics too. But not until I get home this evening.

Thanks Guys!!!!

Dan Colucci