RE: RE: Complaints about my posting..Reference "Dumb Ass vsC ops"

From: Engelsman, Konnie (konnie_engelsman@es.adp.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 11:44:44 EDT

OK ! So, I have to admit, I was playing around with a Prowler yesterday on
the highway, was it totally safe? Probably not. (Did he kick my ass, Yeah!
as i knew he would..but still fun!) As someone said, we have ALL done some
stupid things on the roads. Do I force somebody who's trying to cut me off
in traffic the hell out of my way? You're damn right i do. Why? Because I
can. I also let people in all the time. Before I had my dak, people used to
run me into the shoulder all the time!
However, just because somebody cuts me off, goes speeding by, or flips me
the bird (which is nothing, by the way, try getting shot at) doesn't mean
that I can suddenly assume the role of State Trooper & go ratting out things
i don't like. If this is the way we are going to start behaving in society,
well, sorry, but i am moving to australia....I'd hate to think that I now
live in a police state where at any person's accusation & no police witness
or proof other than somebody's word, I can have the cops chasing after me,
coming to visit my home, etc. After all, I THOUGHT this was America, where
we had basic rights & a legal system to protect such things from happeneing.

DO NOT misinterperet what i am saying here.. do some people totally deserve
to get roped by the cops, yes.... even i have deserved it! But the whole
point of this society is to NOT have everybody making split second
judgements & taking the law into their own hands....

One of those awful female drivers..... :) Kon