RE: ......Reference "Dumb Ass vsC ops"

From: Engelsman, Konnie (konnie_engelsman@es.adp.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 15:12:37 EDT

Hey Julie ! How ya doing with the insurance mess? Of course i would, and I
know that it is a 2 sided thing, and i absolutely see both sides, just
wanted to bring up the point of what this could get to be like.... I always
tend to err on the side of caution & looking at what the situation would be
like in the extreme form...to make sure that we REALLY want to go there, ya
know?

Konnie
00' 4x4 CC Sport 4.7 V8 Auto
Kenwood Sound, Mopar Lined,