Re: Foxwoods in April

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 15:44:19 EDT

The first two years, we held it on Saturday and attendance was 6 or 7 Daks.
Many people said they couldn't make it because of work. Last year I decided
to make it Sunday instead, we had a much better attendance, however a number
of people didn't like the home late on Sunday. We'll give Saturday another
try and see how it goes.

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM