Got me a Allowance today!!!

From: Don Mallett (maldbnsf@home.com)
Date: Mon Oct 22 2001 - 22:26:05 EDT

Got me a Allowance today!!!

Now that Iıve had the QC for about a year and a half Iım starting to look at
routine replacement stuff. I have 24000 miles on the clock. Iım taking one
half of my expense check from the volunteer work I do and put to the truck
repairs and upgrades. First Iım looking at the shocks. The 70mm TB has been
moved down the list for now.

Shocks have seen better days (lots of towing) Iım looking at the RS9000 Dual
Remote Control System. How dose this work and how will affect the ride. Are
these worth the extra $$? Or do you think the Rancho RS5000 High-Performance
Shock Absorber will do for about the half the price.

Any thoughts on this?

--
Don Mallett