RE: Insurance / Angery Drivers (Konnie)

From: Engelsman, Konnie (konnie_engelsman@es.adp.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 08:56:35 EDT

He he !! Groundhog Day ! so no, i haven't had it happen yet, the worst thing
that has happened due to my road rage was that i almost got shot. This guy
was tailing me in the worst way, so me, being a jerk, stopped short..he got
pissed & chased me throughout bergenfield, cut in front of me & blocked an
alley way, got out of his car, and started runnning towards my car (had a
little Ford Probe at the time) pulling his gun out of his pocket....i nearly
ran him over & was able to sqeak out of it..thankfully! I learned my lesson
about driving pissed....for fun on the other hand... well, once in a while i
will mess around a little bit. :) ( evil grin)
Konnie
00' 4x4 CC Sport 4.7 V8 Auto
Kenwood Sound, Mopar Lined,
32x11.5 Shoes, DuraTech Diamond Box