Selling stuff, Wheel pair and Stock suspension/shocks.

From: Woodruff, Jason P (Jason.Woodruff@West.Boeing.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 14:37:37 EDT

Okay guys sorry about loosing interest in the past.

I have a pair of AR767 black painted 15x8" wheels. Mounted on them are some
Nascar style slicks. Please keep in mind that I think the slicks are
useless and you should only consider this as a pair of wheels. $40 for the
pair, shipping adds up fast so it'd be best for a SoCal local to buy these.

Also I have the stock suspension off my 2000 sport plus 4.7L with tire and
handling package. This includes both front and rear sway bars, leaf
springs, coil springs, and all four shocks. They had 5000miles when I
pulled it all off and sat at my G-ma's for the last year. I think the leaf
springs will fit a Qcab also, but you'd better check around. It's probably
best to sell as two different packages,
1) all the shocks,

2.) all the suspension and sway bars.

Make me an offer on these.