RE: RE: 20" R/T rims NOW AVAILABLE

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 14:55:31 EDT

The 2002 R/T suppose to have a better exhaust system and will come with
chrome rims in the winter time.

Steven St.Laurent
IOW/IOS Engineer (NT Platform)
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, US Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"My work has already proven itself. It is
you that has not gotten it yet....unknown author"