From: Kathy and/or Chris Carton (carton@madriver.com)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 16:40:44 EDT

We have a low-profile fiberglass cover from Checkmate on our '96. We paid
about $350 for it. I like the low-profile part, and I felt the price was
reasonable. Their website is: www.checkerpro.com . You can order it with
carpet on the underside, with a dome light, with or without a handle and
lock, etc. Here's the catch: It's black on top, white underneath, and
very bumpy and wavy. If you wanted to paint it, or pay someone to, it
would take a very long time to get it smooth. I spent hours sanding and
it's still not perfect. The fit is great though, and no leaks.

www.cruznlo.com