Re: oil pan and feul delivery

From: Aaron Gasparich (acg302@ptd.net)
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 16:48:36 EDT

I saw on the KRC performance page, that they did took the reg off the rails
and bought a dual in single out press. regulator, i ordered a catolog from
aerometrics, who makes the regulator, and i'm gonna see if i can do the same
thing and use the "97 feul rails with my 2 line feul system. I allreay have
the rail and fittings. i got my motor complete and running for $450 so i'm
not gonna complain about other things being a little more expensive. Anybody
have any ideas on this setup?
-Aaron G