20" rims sizes

From: KatzkinLeather@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 23 2001 - 17:03:02 EDT

These are after market rims. They do however use the same dimensions and bac=
k=20
spacing that is used on the factory 17" R/T rims.=20

You have a choice of many tires sizes. It all depends on what setup you have=
=20
on your dakota/durango from the factory. The R/T rims come with a 28" over=20
all height. One tire close to that is the 255/35/20 or the 275/35/20 which i=
s=20
27.7 inches high but wider then the stock 255 R/T tire.
There are so many choices depending on what kind of setup you have, look you=
r=20
going for, performance you expect, and pirce you want to pay!

If you are looking for economy and are not lowered go with the 275/45/20=20
Eagle GT II is a bit bigger but they cost around 125.00 each!

Jonas Janek
premier-automotive.net

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven <STLAURENTS@MCTSSA.USMC.MIL>
Subject: DML: RE: RE: 20" R/T rims NOW AVAILABLE

Are these aftermarket or the real Dodge rims?=A0 What size tire will equal t=
he
current R/T setup 17x9 diameter?

Steven St.Laurent
IOW/IOS Engineer (NT Platform)
C4i Engineering Branch, PSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, US Marine Corps
Office (760) 725-2506 (DSN Prefix: 365)
"My work has already proven itself.=A0 It is
you that has not gotten it yet....unknown author"