re: Canopy for 2001

From: J. Courtenay Brandon (jcbrandon@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 14:36:37 EDT

Aaron asked:

"My friend is looking for a canopy for his 2001 club
cab regular bed, any great experiences out there?"

I've been extremely happy with the Hi-liner from
Snugtop:
http://snugtop.com/p_hiliner.htm

I wanted the extra height so I could stand my bicycle
in the bed. But it has turned out to be most useful
when I go camping and sleep in the bed. You'll notice
it most when you try to pull your jeans on in the
morning. If you decide you don't want the extra
height, I would recommend the Snugtop Cab-high. These
shells (that's what we call them in California) are
extremely well made and fit the contours of the truck
extremely well.

-J.