engine controller, 4.7

From: kwreimer (kwreimer@email.msn.com)
Date: Wed Oct 24 2001 - 19:21:57 EDT

On the Mancini racing web site they sell the Mopar# MOPP5007196 for the 2K
dak 4.7 auto for 327.00$ I called my dealer today and they want 450.00 for
it, what a diff in price. But so far no one can tell me if this HP
controller will get rid of the speed limiter. so i tried calling the Mopar
Performance hot line at 1-248-9691690 to find out the info, but they were
closed, so i will try later.So if some of you out there whom are thinking of
doing this also to your 4.7 , I just wanted to share the info...